Refunds are given in the same form in which payment was made. There are no refunds after 30 calendar days. After 30 days, store credit will be given. Store credit expires 1 year after it was issues.
1. Contact us in phone or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our Sales Department will provide you with an RA#, and email you detailed return instructions.
3. Clearly write and/or affix the RA# on the package(s) and return to the address specified in the email.
4. Unless the return is due to manufacturer defect or error on our behalf, the customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
5. The original method of payment used to place the order will be credited the purchase price, excluding return shipping costs. We will send a confirmation email once the refund has been issued. Please allow 5-7 business days for your bank to process the credit.
If you receive an item that is defective by manufacturer, Please contact your sales adviser immediately. We will ask for proof of the damage, please be ready to provide any images that we request of you.
Restocking Fees: 30% Re-stocking fee will apply for any returns. Mounted wheels are not returnable, No Exceptions! – Certain Restrictions Apply
If you receive an item that is defective, we will provide a prepaid return shipping label. To obtain the return shipping label, follow the above return procedure. Damage Items consist of any damage, deformation, scratches, dents, peeling, bent, out-of-round wheels visible from the front-facing side of the wheel.
Some products, including (but not limited to) custom drilled, machine shop serviced wheel and custom painted items, are not returnable. In the case of manufacturer defect or error, these items may be returned for exchange. If there is an exception made to a previously mounted wheel, we will reserve the right to collect up to a 50% re-stocking fee to cover value lost of such mounted item(s).
Authorized items must be returned with ALL original packaging, paperwork and parts in new, unused and unmounted condition. Items not returned in the above condition will fail inspection and a refund will not be issued.
All Star Motorsports may issue a refund in good faith prior to receiving the returned item. We reserve the right to rescind such refunds if the item fails inspection upon arrival.
All Star Motorsports will not compensate for damages incurred during product installation or use, nor reimburse labor charges or installation fees, under any circumstances.